SAAC’s Vision and Goals
The Student-Athlete Advisory Committee’s vision is to unify campus, especially between the student body and student-athletes, as well as unify the student-athletes. Our vision is also to re-emphasize that we care about our community and want to give back to the 12th Man. Each NCAA recognized team has two to four representatives who serve as leaders for their sport and serve as a link between each sport and SAAC.
The primary goals of our committee are to:
- Advocate for student-athlete welfare on campus and with NCAA
- Maintain positive relationships between student-athletes, the student body, and faculty and staff
- Actively work to unify campus
- Promote community service
- Promote events for student-athletes